Saturday, August 2, 2008

Oh My

Thought about posting but just didn't get to it. Usually, what happens to a lot of things I would like to do. Peace and quiet seems to have vanished for awhile. Guess that is why it is such a treasure to me when it happens.

Count down to school days ...It will be nice for the kids to be returning, more activity for me, like I need more but that is the journey.

I am doing a bit of a career enhancement/change. My tuition is still a mystery - that is the ability to pay for it. I am keeping a positive frame of mind that it will. I am a CNA/CHHA but I am doing a Medical Assistant program which will change my scope of practice. My hopes and prayers are that the MA program will lead me into phlebotomy which is what I think I really want to do. I will find out once I do my MA program.



Well, already two rowdy children up.



Oh, yesterday, did two-mile walk with dogs. Sore this morning, but it's all good. Need to either walk today or do some other form of exercise. Need to shape up this body as well as my mind!



Doing this for me and my babies.....



Till another day,



No comments: