Monday, July 21, 2008

New Day; another beginning

I like to wake up early in the morning, way before this hodgepod family wakens. It gives me the opportunity to take deep breaths, in quietness.

Each day is a new day and I like to think of it as a new beginning, another chance to have a successful day.

This blogging thing is new for me too. I like journaling, just don't keep it up. Maybe this I will.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Ms Nina
I came across your prayer request on Renee Swopes blog site. I too am new to this blogging. Actually first time here today. I am praying for you this week. I am praying that God will renew you each and every day. I am asking God to give you the strength and joy you need each day. I am also asking God to rain down his blessings on each person in your home. May each one of you be showered in Gods blessing each day.
Amen
Pam / Texas

Ms Nina said...

Pam, much rain to you and yours also. Thank you for your "blessing" this "quiet" time for me in the morning.

I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts also.

Ms Nina